Relevant information is sought from the client and a thorough need analysis is done. Even seemingly trivial information shared can create value in understanding a better and bigger picture of the products, services or concept to be marketed. This translates into definitive goals to be achieved at the end of the advertising or communication campaign.
Analyzing the competition and market, understanding the consumer and their needs, value proposition, positioning, etc. are the processes at this stage. In short we analyze.
• Market Scenario
• Competition Dynamics
• Comparative Analysis
• Target Group Profile
Based on the results of the analysis, we define the strategic roadmap in collaboration with the client to achieve the set targets and that the learning from this stage is used intelligently in the next step to come-up with ideas that work.
• Prepare a wholesome advertising and marketing communication strategy.
• After studying the overview and scope of communication, we finally arrive at the strategic communication routes encompassing select or whole of 360 degree ATL BTL and Digital media available based on the allocated budget.
After all the groundwork, the real work begins - that of creating the incredible idea which will strike a chord with the market.
• Strategy team transits the communication standpoint to the creative team.
• Creative team undertakes brainstorming sessions and translates the communication strategy into creative ideas, which will suit and be adaptable to various ATL, BTL and Digital media.
• Based on the creative insights, we define the creative strategy to reach the target audience of our client in full force. • Creative team translates the creative ideas into pieces of art.